Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of GOjoinGO, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting GOjoinGO as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website and refer GOjoinGO through your own website or blog or to your social network in order to receive a commission on GOjoinGO membership sales and hotel revenue.
By signing up for the GOjoinGO Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
- Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid between the 15th and 20th of each month. Commission of $25 per paid Annual Membership will be paid the month following the transaction. Commission of 1% of the hotel revenue (base rate on – not to include taxes or any fees) will be paid the month following a guest’s checkout from the hotel. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (must follow all Anti-Spam Laws).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. GOjoinGO reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of GOjoinGO in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected affiliate fraud.In addition to the foregoing, GoJoinGo reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
- Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the GOjoinGO site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
- Coupon and Deal Sites
Each affiliate will be assigned a coupon code allowing your subscribers $25 off the Annual Membership fee. In addition to cookies, we use coupon codes to track sales for each affiliate. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is promoting GOjoinGO with the coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
GOjoinGO will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s). We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships sold by GOjoinGO. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless GOjoinGO and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, its parent company (EproDirect), officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by GOjoinGO to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
- Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the GOjoinGO affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the GOjoinGO application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.